Friday 15 July 2011

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

You can tell it's school holidays when the sweet recipes outweigh the savoury type lol.  Keeping little bellies satisfied can be hard work.  The fruit bowl though, thankfully is getting utilised to balance it all out so I can't complain too much.



This recipe is quick to mix up and gives a decent amount of cookies for your efforts.  I made up 48 cookies out of one batch of mixture.

CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIES

250 grams Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
3 3/4 cups Self Raising Flour
1 cup Chocolate Chips


Melt the butter in a large saucepan (I use a large saucepan as I then just use it to make the rest of the mix in saving dishes lol)


Add the brown sugar and mix in well (sorry the pic wouldn't turn)


Add eggs one at a time beating well.


Add in the flour and mix in well


The mixture should be nice and thick but smooth


Add in the chocolate chips and stir through evenly


Drop teaspoonfuls onto greased baking trays


Bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Let me know how the recipe turns out if you try it!!!