Tuesday 25 October 2011

Masterpiece Cheesecake


 Okay, well I don't know about a masterpiece lol,, but this cheesecake was pretty darn yummy!!  I only had a small springform pan and hence, our base was a little on the thick side, but this was quite honestly a really tasty cheesecake.

I made this during the school holidays with a houseful of kids running around and my brain was pretty much not in functioning mode, hence the extra thick base and then my oven decided that it wanted to play up on me as well, but somehow this cheesecake came out really nicely.

This is a baked cheesecake and even though mine wasn't quite cooked long enough, it made no real difference.  It was truly delicious!!


MASTERPIECE CHEESECAKE

BASE
2 cups Biscuit Crumbs
1/4 cup Melted Butter
1/3 cup Icing Sugar
2 tablespoons flour

Mix well and press into a greased spring form pan (grease the bottom of the pan only).  Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.

FILLING
450 grams Cream Cheese
3 Eggs
1/2 cup Sugar

Beat well and pour onto the pie base.

Bake in 180C degree oven for 20 minutes ONLY.
Remove and cool.
Decorate with whatever fruit you have on hand, or simply leave it plain.

ENJOY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Let me know how the recipe turns out if you try it!!!